Friday, August 15, 2014

                                                         Soccer / Vacation


Over  vacation  nothing exited happened , in the first week of vacation my friend from Sacrament came to the city for about 2 months . All I would do over summer vacation is play soccer . I would go over nicolt's house then everybody else would come and we would play soccer after we finished I would have soccer practice from 5 pm - 8 pm everyday I had practice except for Mondays , Thursday and sometimes Saturdays because that was when we had the games . I started my season of soccer in the ending of last school year and my season ended yesterday . We ended up 3rd place of all the teams . Now today were going to have a party for the whole soccer team and were having a waterslide , hot dogs , cheese burgers and different kids of foods . Now we got to wait for next year to join again .












No comments:

Post a Comment