Tuesday, September 16, 2014


                   Auricular Therapy

Online research: Go Online. Look for provide the following information as a new post in your Electronic portfolio .

 

Duties and Responsibilities : is based   acupuncture can reduce symptoms in patients with minor depression , chronic anxiety disorders and general anxiety disorders . However new studies have been examined the effect of ear acupuncture alone in treating anxiety .


 


Salary : $38,000


 


Education :  


 


  • Completion of application for auriculotherapy certification form .
  • Copy of official transcript form graduate degree granting institute .
  • Payment of ACU exam registration fee .
  • Copy of current state health care license .
  •                                                

Reflection: Do you think you would like to be one? Why or why not?

I wouldn’t want to be a auricular therapy person because even if it helps anxiety , that’s one thing I have I still wouldn’t want to be one because it seems easy but then hard , then again I would want to be o one to help myself and my mom with anxiety . But im still going to say no I wouldn’t want to be one .

No comments:

Post a Comment