Thursday, March 19, 2015


Doctor in Italy

1 . being a doctor in Italy you have to at least had 6 years of specialty/ residency .


2.  You need to take and  Italian test  to prove you can talk Italian.


3.  And after that you have to take and entrance test .


 I would  love to live in Italy that’s my dream place to visit and live there .Italy has something beautiful its always caught my attention to visit there .


 

Teaching English in Mexico

1. REQUIRED to have an FM3 work visa which cost 2,000 pesos .

2 . The process might take months and you cant file for it without first obtaining a written job letter .

3. Sometimes it’s possible to expedite the process by getting an apostille stamp on your university diploma or TESOL certificate before departing for Mexico.

I  wouldn’t like to live in Mexico because I hear theres a lot of violence .

 

No comments:

Post a Comment